Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] damduck-egg@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default Rewiring an old projector - add an earth cable?

On Thu, 2 Nov 2017 14:24:27 +0000, Graeme
wrote:

In message ,
writes

My Dad bought an H and M controller

I lusted after a Duette, as a kid.

Mine was just a clipper,still out in the shed somewhere.
I got a Duette in later years but never used it much as I gave it
all up soon after as life brought other things to get on and do like
career and relationships etc.
I only chucked it out last year on a trip to the local waste
management facility.
The prices some people seem to think they will get on ebay seem very
optomistic ,mine had rust streaks on it from years stored in an old
farm shed so it wasn't worth the hassle of testing and flogging it.

G.Harman