Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Alternatives to RCM

"Perry" wrote in message

Where to from here guys?

RCM has gone down the toilet and is now mostly paranoid survivalist
crossposts and political comment.

Recommendations on some good (well moderated) metal working forums?

Thanks

*** I periodically block the changing political nyms, and individually set
threads as ignore and not to display. This squelch level brings the audible
SNR up to a reasonable level.

I am a member of several very good forums, but even now this group has the
broadest range of real world working knowledge. Its still worth the effort,
although I admit I sometimes wonder for how much longer.