Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Magnets

On Wed, 1 Nov 2017 08:03:27 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 31 Oct 2017 14:43:44 -0700, "Bob La Londe"
wrote:

"Jim Wilkins" wrote in message news If you were desperate enough you could run a piece of steel out the
side and slip a solenoid coil over it.
-jsw

*** My first reaction was literally to laugh out loud, but of course
you are
right. I had this visualization of some poor tackle maker wondering
why his
jig mold looked like a miniature Russian EMP generator and why in
the heck
he would have to plug it in to the wall. LOL.

That definitely hit me in the same way, Bob. Reading the pic you
painted right afterward sent me directly to the tissues.

Happy Halloween, you culturally appropriating racists.
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ct-halloween-/

Stop disrespecting undead-Americans and traditional Celtic religion
(witches) too.

Speaking of the undead, I rented The Mummy and was aghast to find that
it was somewhat of a zombie movie, with not a single bare anything on
the gorgeous mummy queen goddess. Output from Hollywood has gotten
more and more dull as they go PC.

--
The Road to Success...is always under construction.
--anon