Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default OT Boris was wrong about the £350m

On Wed, 1 Nov 2017 01:09:26 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

It's MORE!

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/1...actually-363m/

harry, do you ever consider looking into the facts behind *anything*
you post?

I didn't even bother clicking on the link because I *know* it's going
to be BS because we *know* we never actually paid any of the figures
bandied about by the Brexiteers.

Do you think you pay £500 to your car insurance Co and they work out
your 50% NCB then send you the £250 back?

We have *NEVER* paid anything like even £300M/week to the EU and
initially were taking money *from* the EU (which we would also have to
take off any current totals).

Also, what this sort of headline propaganda also fails to acknowledge
is the *overall* situation (all things considered) re our membership
of the EU.

And apparently we are now we spending £1M / day trying to work out
what exactly what we (you) are going to get for our vote, services
previously supplied free as part of our EU membership.

Cheers, T i m