Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus14718 Ignoramus14718 is offline

Default Google and Bing phone calls, Real?

This is a commercial business listing scam, I get these calls all the
time. The sales people are exceptionally ignorant about search engine
optimization, also.

On 2017-10-30, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Mon, 30 Oct 2017 09:03:18 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Wednesday, April 24, 2013 at 12:02:09 PM UTC-4, Randy333 wrote:
I keep getting automated phone calls from Google, Google Plus and Bing
to update my listing "or I will be deleted" I never respond, as they
sound like scams to me. ANyone ever talk to these people? Is it a
scam?

My caller ID had one listed as from "Michael Bing"

Remove 333 to reply.
Randy

I ge the calls as well from Google/Bing regarding an urgent business matter....

Who is the company that is calling? Can anything done, Im beginning to feel harassed.

Anyone know, or can we get a class action filled against them? This is nonsense.

You will find that they often have Indian accents. Simply put them on
your block list. Goggle does everything via email for us end users.

The IRS does everything via paper mail.

---