Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Lowes will begin selling Craftsman products

On 2017-10-29, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote:

The warranty was probably worst than Craftsman, you had to wait up to a
week or more to have a tool replaced.

True. OTOH, early Snap-On never needed to replace tools! That was my point.

Not my experience, nor my classmates. That's why we started calling
them "snap-off" tools.

Granted, their line became worse and worse, as time went by, but whose
didn't!? I wouldn't pay 5¢ fer anything from Snap-On, now.

This was way back in the late '60s and early 70s and they were not as
good as they would have had you believe.

They sure were PRETTY though!!!! Better chrome than the competition,
except possibly SK.

nb