Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Lowes will begin selling Craftsman products

On Sun, 29 Oct 2017 17:03:41 -0500, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
wrote:

On 10/29/2017 4:50 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 29 Oct 2017 15:27:41 +0000, Spalted Walt
wrote:

Bill wrote:

It takes a good bit of floor space to represent the Craftsman brand very
well. It will be interesting to see how well Lowes does it. It may give
me a reason to visit Lowes more often. At Sears, there must be 5 or 6
Craftsman lawnmowers on display. I doubt that will happen at Lowes. My
next lawnmower will probably be a Honda anyway. ; )

Bill

As a disgruntled former owner of a Lowe's self-propelled 21" rear
drive Husqvarna, I'd be happy to see Lowes carry Craftsman mowers
instead.

I replaced the Husqvarna with a self-propelled Honda from HD 4 yrs
ago and have been quite pleased with its performance. (Except that
it's hard to pull backward)

I have a Honda that I no longer use. It was a great mower when I had
a smaller lot. I now have a Craftsman tractor that's the pits. It
does a lousy job cutting but even a walk behind would kill me with
this lot (did it for a few months but that's all I did during that
time).

Still using my Honda HR194. I purchased it in the Spring of 1987.

I just pulled a 1984 vintage Toro mulcher out of mothballs to mulch
and bag my leaves this fall. Not sure how long the OP had it in
"storage" but it started first pull when I gassed it up .

Tecumseh engine, 164CC