Posted to rec.woodworking
OFWW[_5_] OFWW[_5_] is offline

Default Leon,Swingman, et al - We're praying for you

On Sun, 29 Oct 2017 17:26:56 -0400, G Ross wrote:

Swingman wrote:
On 8/25/2017 4:02 PM, Leon wrote:
On 8/24/2017 2:51 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
For all you folks in the path of Harvey...

I just said a prayer for you. Good luck!

Thank you! Swingman is in Arkansas for the summer. ;~(

Nailshooter, in San Antonio, is concerned and my wife and I are in the
NE area of Texas. We will have to watch out for the 25+inches of rain
over the next few days.

Thank you again!

Give it up, Bubba... I am so under water at this point even my reality
check bounced, so broke I can't even afford a trip down memory lane.

My credit is so bad I have to have a co-signer to pay cash!

At least you can pay cash, a lot of places here take plastic only even
then preferring your apple card system but yeah, I know you're tongue
in cheek.