Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.os.linux,sci.electronics.repair

Default Did you update your router for the WPA2/PSK KRACK nonce re-useattack yet?

harry newton wrote:

I think what you're saying is that if they can get to *any* of your
devices, over the Internet, then, *from those devices*, they can intercept
your traffic to, for example, your Linux laptop or Android smart phone.

I think in your case you say your house is out of wifi range of your
neighbours; but since you're advising friends and family, it could be
that one house's fridge/camera/thermostat hacks the neighbour's wifi
traffic ...