Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Tom Biasi[_3_] Tom Biasi[_3_] is offline

Default How to tighten round nut on swtich?

On 10/26/2017 11:58 PM, micky wrote:
In sci.electronics.repair, on Thu, 26 Oct 2017 21:01:17 -0400, rickman
wrote:

I'm glad you reminded me about that, because it's been a long time since
prior experiences. It was in high school I think that I changed a
washer or two in the bathroom and I used a fairl heavy cloth, but
squeezed too hard and scratched the chrome. I think it was only a
little, but memory plays tricks on mpeople. And it didn't tear the
cloth but it still scratched, and that surprised me.

That's why they make strap wrenches.