Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] spuorgelgoog@gowanhill.com is offline

Default How do I remove glued-in headset drivers (tiny speakers) from my headset?

On Friday, 27 October 2017 16:24:30 UTC+1, me wrote:
Well for this model they won't because it's no longer made. But, in general,
do you really think they'd just swap out a brand new headset (cost £130
retail) rather than replace one broken driver?

Yes, because these things don't cost them anything close to £130 and they come ready glued together from China and are not designed to be disassembled.

It'll just get passed up the line from retailer to manufacturer with each one giving credit to their buyer until China send out a relacement containerload for a tenner each.

Owain