Capitol

Default Plastic Shed

I've a few of these. Two by Keter, which are I guess, PVC (slightly brittle)
and one by Curver, which is blown polypropylene. The Keters are nicely made
and reasonably robust, but the tall one suffers from being blown around the
garden unless you anchor it down!! The Curver, which contains the Belle
concrete mixer is tougher, being made by the "Little Tykes" (childrens
outdoor toys) end of the business and I would buy this in preference to the
Keter products. The Costco version is very similar to the Keter products and
should be okay for storage if the contents are heavy enough! The low cost B
& Q 3' tall stores strike me as being a bit floppy and the floors did not
seem tough enough to please me.
Regards
Capitol
PoP wrote in message ...
I went to CostCo today and saw an 8x6x7ft shed made in plastic which
looked to be the business for what I want - comes complete with
plastic floor. Cost £230 + VAT which seems like good value compared to
an equivalent wooden variety.

I'm looking for something to store the usual junk that populates the
garage rather than to work in.

Anyone got any comments on plastic sheds before I make a purchase?

PoP