Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Where do you buy your passenger car tire patch plugs?

On Thu, 26 Oct 2017 11:13:22 -0500, Unquestionably Confused
wrote:

On 10/26/2017 9:24 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Wednesday, October 25, 2017 at 7:16:42 PM UTC-4, Unquestionably Confused wrote:
On 10/25/2017 5:31 PM, trader_4 wrote:
On Wednesday, October 25, 2017 at 4:23:52 PM UTC-4, Blake Snyder wrote:
On Wed, 25 Oct 2017 16:10:06 -0400, in

[snip]

The fact that after you're done mounting tires you then have to balance them
isn't imaginary. You have a dynamic balance machine too? So, now what?
The fact that many tire shops have good prices and offer free rotating and
free balancing for the life of the tires isn't imaginary either.

All you have to say is that you don't want to get your hands dirty.

Or that you don't want to take the time to learn how to do the job right.
Or that you don't want to risk the danger of breaking a fingernail.

I didn't see Ed say anything even close to that.

What I find amazing as I sit here at look back at this thread is the
simple fact that "Smartest Man in World" no doubt Hillary's 2nd cousin,
twice removed, had to stoop to asking via this group a question that the
answer(s) to he a) either already had solved to his satisfaction or b)
didn't want to listen to. I mean, he's a self-professed expert in this
endeavor and yet he slipped in that he didn't know the best plugs
available and wanted us to opine on that as well. Needless to say,
anyone who ventured to name a specific brand would have re-energized his
contentiousness.

Then again, I could be wrong and he's just a freakin' troll. In any
event, "feed him fish!"

Say what now? You replied to my post and your silly remarks seem to be
aimed at me. I suggest you go back and look at who started the thread
and posted the question about where to source patchs/plugs. It was not me.
It's been abundantly clear that I'm not the one dismounting tires and
patching them for friends and family. Try reading a bit next time you
drive by. BTW, good choice for a screen name!

Read it again, in context. It was directed at the OP.

The segment "had to stoop to asking via this group a question that the
answer(s) to he a) either already had solved to his satisfaction or b)
didn't want to listen to. I mean, he's a self-professed expert in this
endeavor and yet he slipped in that he didn't know the best plugs
available and wanted us to opine on that as well." should have been a
clue, but maybe not.

In any event, relax, it wasn't directed at you.

\
Between Trader and Blake, no wonder you are confused