Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Where do you buy your passenger car tire patch plugs?

On Wed, 25 Oct 2017 18:10:31 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 10/25/2017 4:23 PM, Blake Snyder wrote:
On Wed, 25 Oct 2017 16:10:06 -0400, in
, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

I bow to your superior knowledge. I feel fortunate just to be able to
read everything you write, knowing it is correct and no room for other
points of view. You make the world a better place and I thank you for
that.

We'd all be more enlightened if you just stopped making up excuses for why
you don't like to change tires.

I'm not making up excuses There is no sensible payback for me to buy
the equipment. Far easier to have my local tire shop do it. Fast and
fair prices. Not worth my effort.

You don't have to like doing any job, you know.

But you shouldn't at the same time throw up imaginary hurdles which never
existed just to persuade yourself that you don't like the job for logical
reasons.

Nothing imaginary. It just does not make sense for me to do it. The
investment in time and money does not make it worth while.

I posit that the *knowledge* is far more formidable than the equipment and
risk, because knowledge negates the risk and cost of the equipment.

I pay people with that knowledge to do it for me. I had knee surgery
but I let a surgeon do it though it seemed fairly simple to DIY.

Just plonk the troll, Ed.