Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Where do you buy your passenger car tire patch plugs?

On Thursday, October 26, 2017 at 4:52:20 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 10/26/2017 1:48 PM, Blake Snyder wrote:

My fault for asking.

The word "stoop" is apropos since I stooped down to the level of this
"home" repair group to ask an extremely basic question about 'car' repair.

Since tires are the most basic of basic tasks on cars, it was wrong of me
to stoop to the level of asking here a basic car repair question.

Lesson learned.
Thanks!

Good. It was nice of you do come down here and we do admire you but
yes, we do not deserve you.

Stormin Norman seems to have disappeared so you did make a good substitute.

Yes, I miss the general, where is he? Last time he was here, he said
he was putting up a new steel building. Hope it didn't fall on his
alleged 90+ year old head.