Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Where do you buy your passenger car tire patch plugs?

On 10/26/2017 1:45 PM, Blake Snyder wrote:

So I think this group just doesn't do basic stuff on their cars, which I
guess makes sense since it's a "home" repair group and not a car repair
group (since things like oil changes, brakes, tires, etc., are as basic as
basic ever gets).

Many of us here do oil changes, spark plugs, etc.

I agree with you. This is a "home" repair group.
They have no experience with even the most basic of basic car repairs, it
seems.

Ignorant comment. See above.

It's my fault for asking for advice.
Not theirs for whining that they don't like the job.

Had I not asked, they wouldn't have whined that they don't like the job.

I did plug a tire back in the 1960s. Have not since though. Ever see
one plugged with rubber bands? Could be done with older tires.