Posted to alt.home.repair
=?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?= =?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?= is offline

Default Where do you buy your passenger car tire patch plugs?

Blake Snyder posted for all of us...

I stopped by all the parts stores today (four of them) where all they had
were the flat inside patches and "rope" outside patches. Same with the big
box stores.

Looks like I have to get my patch plugs online, but I don't need a box of
five hundred. Five would do me well for the next couple of years or so.

Where do you buy small quantities of patch plugs to repair passenger car
tires?

Are you the same guy who wanted the thread on valve stems?
How to fix bead breakers?
Other nym shifting stuff?

--
Tekkie