Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Britain will be made to pay "as much as possible, for as long as possible"

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
As would any government worthy of the name who instigates a referendum
without having even the most basic plans on how to implement the outcome.
Yet so many on here still support these incompetents.

This isn't the government which instigated the referendum and the man
who did resigned when he lost.

Dave has so many flecks of spittle all over his glasses that he hasn't
noticed.

And you are so busy splitting hairs no wonder you can't see the wood for
the trees. Rather typical of Brexiteers.

--
*I wished the buck stopped here, as I could use a few*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.