Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair,alt.slack
Tony[_32_] Tony[_32_] is offline

Default I DON'T SHAVE AS OFTEN AS BEFORE

Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
When I was workin' every day, it was something I had to do, dragging
that razor over my face each day to maintain appearances.

But now in my retirement, I sometimes don't shave for three days at a time.

Actually, Pleasance says I look kinda sexy, letting my beard grow out
just a bit. She says I look like a roughshod cowboy.

Questions or comments?

Nope, I've been retired for the past 24 years and I just throwZ some
whisky on me face and use a rotary shaver.