Jim Yanik

Default Explosives: Tree stump removal

"Greg O" wrote in
:

"Michael Baugh" wrote in message
Ammonium nitrate at the farm supply store, with
diesel fuel to increase effect by a factor of 10,
with a shotgun shell as detonator.
It's what they used to "blow stumps". Oklahoma
bombing used about 5,000 pounds of it.

You did it now! Son the black helicopters will be flying over your
home!!!

When the Oklahoma bombing took place some people were shocked to find
out about the mix for the bomb. Someone even mentioned to me as to how
people find out about stuff like this. I mentioned one such
conversation to my Dad and he reached into his file cabinat and showed
me some information he has had for years on mixing and use of the
fertilizer/diesel fuel mix. The sheet had the address where it came
from, I forget the specifics, but it came right from a county
goverment office, and it was given out to farmers with the intent for
ues to blow stumps, ditches, and watering holes for livestock.
Greg

Last report I saw about OKC was that it was AN/nitromethane mix,not ANFO.
(NM used as Drag-racing or RC car fuel)

--
Jim Yanik,NRA member
jyanik-at-kua.net