Posted to alt.home.repair
Blake Snyder Blake Snyder is offline

Default Where do you buy your passenger car tire patch plugs?

On Tue, 24 Oct 2017 21:20:41 -0400, in
,
wrote:

The big question is WHY DO YOU WANT TO BUY THE DAMNED THINGS ONLINE?
Buy them locally from local tire repairshop. If they want to give them
to you, contribute to their coffee fund.

You bring up a good question.

There are so many tire shops, that in a day, I could likely collect, for
free, a five-years' supply.

Truth be told, I'm embarrassed to get the freebies.
I'd rather pay for them.

Nonetheless, the real answer to my question is that nobody knows any better
than I do, since anyone can do a google search (and I already did that
before I asked the question).

I can't find them locally for sale in small quantities.
So the only way to buy them is on the net.
Ebay, Amazon, and others sell them.

I was just asking whose is best.
I suspect, like car batteries, they only have very few manufacturers so
maybe it doesn't matter in the end.

But I would be just guessing at that.
And I don't like guessing.