Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Where do you buy your passenger car tire patch plugs?

On Tuesday, October 24, 2017 at 6:32:26 PM UTC-5, trader_4 wrote:
On Tuesday, October 24, 2017 at 5:49:05 PM UTC-4, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Tuesday, October 24, 2017 at 2:38:10 PM UTC-5, trader_4 wrote:
On Tuesday, October 24, 2017 at 2:47:48 PM UTC-4, BurfordTJustice wrote:
There you go showing your ass and ignorance again...

LOL you are pathetic and like your Trump predictions
hardly ever correct.

Wow, just the other day you claimed I was never correct, now you
say it's "hardly ever". So, even by your own admission, I'm improving.
The most important prediction, the one that really mattered, I got
spot on. That was warning you trumpets that he was a narcissistic
megalomaniac, stupid, and totally unfit for the office when there
were 16 other GOP candidates to chose from.

It's settled then Traitor_4ever. You need to take over and run the country the right way. All you have to do is show up at The White House and tell President Trump to get out of the way so you can rule America.”Œ( à²*_à²*)”˜

[8~{} Uncle Peasant Monster

Sorry, but I can't control the moron with mental problems any more than
any of the others who have tried. From Senator Bob Corker this morning:

"Same untruths from an utterly untruthful president." #AlertTheDaycareStaff

The daycare staff is there, alerted, the patient just doesn't respond.
Oh and Corker was one of his earliest supporters, who campaigned for
him, advised him, etc. Now he admits that was a mistake.

So Traitor_4ever, you admit that you have mental problems. That the first step on your long road to recovery. The former governor of Alabama, George Wallace once stated, "I'm not crazy, I have papers from the state mental hospital right here proving that I'm sane." Get some help Traitor_4ever before you harm yourself or others! Stay away from firearms and sharp objects. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Concerned Monster