Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Where do you buy your passenger car tire patch plugs?

On 10/24/2017 7:32 PM, trader_4 wrote:

Sorry, but I can't control the moron with mental problems any more than
any of the others who have tried. From Senator Bob Corker this morning:

"Same untruths from an utterly untruthful president." #AlertTheDaycareStaff

The daycare staff is there, alerted, the patient just doesn't respond.
Oh and Corker was one of his earliest supporters, who campaigned for
him, advised him, etc. Now he admits that was a mistake.

I wonder if a few more will step up and be honest. If you are not
running for reelection it is relatively easy, now we can see if others
have the balls to be honest.

Of course, as expected, the most powerful man in the world replied like
a junior high girl with lame name calling.