Greg O

Default Explosives: Tree stump removal

"Michael Baugh" wrote in message
Ammonium nitrate at the farm supply store, with
diesel fuel to increase effect by a factor of 10,
with a shotgun shell as detonator.
It's what they used to "blow stumps". Oklahoma
bombing used about 5,000 pounds of it.

You did it now! Son the black helicopters will be flying over your home!!!

When the Oklahoma bombing took place some people were shocked to find out
about the mix for the bomb. Someone even mentioned to me as to how people
find out about stuff like this. I mentioned one such conversation to my Dad
and he reached into his file cabinat and showed me some information he has
had for years on mixing and use of the fertilizer/diesel fuel mix. The sheet
had the address where it came from, I forget the specifics, but it came
right from a county goverment office, and it was given out to farmers with
the intent for ues to blow stumps, ditches, and watering holes for
livestock.
Greg