Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT , computers ...

On 10/23/2017 05:13 PM, wrote:

[snip]

Watch sales and small camera sales are way down with cell phone use. I
was never without a watch since about the age of 16 until a couple of
years ago. I still have one and wore it to a wedding last month.

I haven't worn a watch since 1972 when my $100 red LED watch needed a
$40 battery. For you kids out there $100 used to be a lot of money, A
new Chevy was $3-4k.

It was about 1966 when my parents bought a new car for a little more
than $2000.

I had already stopped wearing a ring after I saw one get across a 100a
power supply (at 1.5v) and damn near cook the guy's finger off.

--
62 days until the winter celebration (Monday December 25, 2017 12:00:00
AM for 1 day).

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"Enter any 11-digit prime number to continue."