Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Where do you buy your passenger car tire patch plugs?

On Tuesday, October 24, 2017 at 2:47:48 PM UTC-4, BurfordTJustice wrote:
There you go showing your ass and ignorance again...

LOL you are pathetic and like your Trump predictions
hardly ever correct.

Wow, just the other day you claimed I was never correct, now you
say it's "hardly ever". So, even by your own admission, I'm improving.
The most important prediction, the one that really mattered, I got
spot on. That was warning you trumpets that he was a narcissistic
megalomaniac, stupid, and totally unfit for the office when there
were 16 other GOP candidates to chose from.