Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default Worcester Bosch 420 CDi hot water problem upstairs

On 24/10/2017 19:19, wrote:

As per subject line, I am having trouble drawing satisfactorily hot
water upstairs in my house. Downstairs, the kitchen and bathroom hot
taps supply water that is plenty hot enough. Upstairs (shower, bath,
basin taps), the hot tap/shower water temperature is often lower than
is desirable (but sometimes works fine). A notable aspect of the
problem is that running a cold tap can cause the hot taps (separate
hot and cold, not mixers) or shower temperature to increase.

Do you happen to know if this is a boiler that includes a flow regulator?

--
Cheers,

John.

http://www.internode.co.uk |