Posted to alt.home.repair
Iggy Iggy is offline

Default Where do you buy your passenger car tire patch plugs?

replying to Blake Snyder, Iggy wrote:
Oh I know, I was just throwing out an idea that really is just as good and is
essentially what the pros do...I do not at all agree with the pros in overly
reaming the hole, their plugs go in entirely too loose for me. I've gone years
with no leaks on those push-in plugs, they've been successful for decades.

Just make sure you're going to actually do it right and not just slather
Vulcanizing Cement all over. You must buff, cement and over-seal like the
pros. Meaning, don't get just the plugs in your link and instead go for the
complete kit -
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Xtra-Seal-T...AVF Z&vxp=mtr

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...s-1148258-.htm