Posted to alt.checkmate,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default Everyone KEEPS having Endless Fun Beating the **** out of Poor Helpless Dumb Goran Razovic! LOL

On Tue, 24 Oct 2017 08:55:54 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted againn (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's
jew aliash) wrote:

You mammy gimme good head.
LOL

YOU mammy give EVERYONE good head...and good anus!
LOLOK

How often do I still need to tell you that you are NOT his mommy, regardless
of how often you claim so, Miss Recktum!

--
sully to stinking Goran Razovic, our resident psychopath (aka "The Rectum"):
"frankly you're a dingleberry on usenet's ass"