Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] hubops@ccanoemail.ca is offline

Default OT , computers ...

[snip]

** People don't need Rolex watches and Ferraris either -

A cheap watch is likely to keep time just as well as a Rolex, and may
even be more readable (and less likely to be stolen). For me, that makes
the cheap watch better.
BTW, I notice that I don't wear a wris****ch much any more, since I have
my cell phone.

Watch sales and small camera sales are way down with cell phone use. I
was never without a watch since about the age of 16 until a couple of
years ago. I still have one and wore it to a wedding last month.

I scour Thrift Stores for my little 5 mm thick Seiko . nope.
Seiko offers a similar - new - thicker - model - nope -
... maybe later - when I'm hard-up.
I need a new watch every 15 years or so - everyday wear -
... come-on Seiko .. I'll pay whatever you ask.
.. almost ...
John T.