Posted to alt.home.repair
Retired[_2_] Retired[_2_] is offline

Default OT , computers ...

On 10/23/17 12:15 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Sunday, October 22, 2017 at 10:21:52 PM UTC-5, Terry Coombs wrote:
Â* Got a ten year old iMac sittin' here , my d-i-l wants me to wipe it
and reset to as-new for my grandson . Problem is that I know nothing
about Apple comps and can't find much info online about one this old .
Any Apple users out there care to help ? This unit was apparently part
of a school network , wants to connect to a termunal server - but will
function independently , if slowly . Part of that will be cure by adding
more RAM , 512 Mb ain't near enough . Not planning on putting money into
it until I know if it can be reset though .
Â* --
Â* Snag

I forget, do Apple computers have a hamster wheel inside and a gerbil spinning it to make the computer go? ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Confused Monster

No, my Mac has a miniature atomic reactor powering it. Makes a good
night lite as it glows in the dark ;-)