Posted to uk.d-i-y
Graham.[_11_] Graham.[_11_] is offline

Default LED v CFL bulbs

On Sun, 22 Oct 2017 08:41:16 +0100, "Jim in Hamhaig ...."
coalesced the vapors of human experience
into a viable and meaningful comprehension...

"Brian Gaff" wrote in message
news
Also some do not like the suddencut off in lighting area of leds, but they
are , apparently getting better in this respect now.

My one concern has been that some LEDs have some kind of switch mode psu
in them and kick out rfi at an alarming rate, but I'm sure these are
mostly the el cheapo ones.
Obvioulsly myself I hardly use lights these days, but as long as you get
the right colour temp for what you need then I think LEDs are more
efficient, and come on faster.
Brian

I have found even the pound shop jobs to be quiet on HF ...........

All the pound shop ones I have examined use capacitive wattless
droppers, so it's not supprising.

--

Graham.
%Profound_observation%