Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default OT, how come no directions to Cool Springs?

OT, how come no directions to Cool Springs, Tennessee?

Google maps will always, until now, allow one to find what it considers
the best route (in practice, always 3 routes), but tonight using Opera
when I looked up Cool Springs TN, all it did was give a list of tourist
sites.

So I in another tab I looked up Hays City, or Hays, Kansas, and it had a
clickable word "Directions", like always. So in that tab I went to Cool
Springs, but still no directions.

So I went to Firefox and already had a tab open to Cool Springs, so I
entered Hays KS and there was "Directions", then I entered Cool Springs
TN and again, no directions. Don't they want people to go to or from
Cool Springs. If that's it, how will I ever get my package?

I ordered a Toyota part from a place there, and I'm sure it will come on
time, within 2 weeks, but I was curious what the driving time is (9
hours?). The town is right on an interestate just south of Nashville,
and Baltimore is at the corner of one and 2 halves interstates.