Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default All countries should all consider using the Swedish prison system

On 21/10/2017 20:55, rbowman wrote:
On 10/21/2017 12:50 PM, Bod wrote:
On 21/10/2017 19:40, rbowman wrote:
On 10/21/2017 10:15 AM, Bod wrote:
On 21/10/2017 17:03, rbowman wrote:

What would you do to someone who stole a TV?

Make them watch it 24/7.

Make em watch endless loops of Coronation Street 24/7.
That'll either make them want to commit suicide or they'll promise
to become an angel.

Sweet Jaysus, a soap opera that been going on for 57 years? While what
passes for our public TV station loves Brit shows, possibly because
they're cheap, I don't think they ever got into that one. A couple of
episodes of 'Doc Martin' is enough.

Do you get Eastenders in the US?

Never heard of it and thankfully after reading the Wiki page:

"Complaints against a scene in which Little Mo's face was pushed in
gravy on Christmas Day were upheld by the Broadcasting Standards Council. "

I'll admit Christmas could be a little chancy when I was growing up but
there were no incidents involving gravy. There was that time at a
crowded Midnight Mass when I tried to lean against the wall and fell
into the confessional...* Nobody noticed. Christmas Midnight Mass is no
place for the sober.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxYZRAowdzc

ROTFL

--