Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default All countries should all consider using the Swedish prison system

On Sat, 21 Oct 2017 17:15:16 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 21/10/2017 17:03, rbowman wrote:

What would you do to someone who stole a TV?

Make them watch it 24/7.

Make em watch endless loops of Coronation Street 24/7.
That'll either make them want to commit suicide or they'll promise
to become an angel.

Why does anyone watch that tripe? It's just a fake representation of
what's happening outside your front door. FFS people, go outside and
immerse yourself in real life.

When I was in college I worked summers for the Dept. of Education, my
first exposure to the office world. I thought the secretaries had some
very interesting friends until I realized they were just discussing the
latest episode of some soap opera, Dallas iirc.