oldal4865

Default Explosives: Tree stump removal

Crafty wrote in message ...
. . .(snip). . .
1) Drill a 1.5'' diameter hole in the stump, about 3-4 inches deep
2) Fill it with gunpowder
3) Cork it tight
4) Install a long fuse
5) Light it and run

.. . .(snip). . .

Please do not try this yourself. I don't anyone to get hurt from my idea.
I'm looking for people who've tried it or something similar.

Open to other suggestions. Advice is appreciated. Thanks a lot!

Another way of describing this plan is :

"Make my own explosive"
"Blow up Something with home-made explosive"

I spent some time doing stuff a bit like this for my Uncle when he was mad
at some Vietnamese.

Step 3 is tricky. You have to do this just right or you blow a hand off ,
maybe even part of a head.

Er. . .you know stumps tend to rot out if you wait long enough.

Regards
Old Al (4 fingers and a thumb on each hand but a bit light on eye brows)