Posted to rec.woodworking
dpb dpb is offline

Default HF Coupon Availability?

On 21-Oct-17 9:18 AM, Spalted Walt wrote:
wrote:

Debating driving up to the new(ish) HF but since is 1-hr+ each way...

The biggest deal with the parking lot sale ...

I wasn't that interested in the parking lot sale per se, but they did
have a super coupon for a couple items that I have need for; it just so
happened those arrived in the same week as the weekend for the sale...

Since have been even in a HF only three times at all that I can recall
in last 20 yr as there just wasn't one within 200 mi, I wasn't sure if
the coupon flyers or the like were on premises or not...

Thanks to all for the "inside dope"; helping neighbor's moving farm sale
this weekend (actually he doesn't farm; he built (very nice) trailers as
independent on a place a few miles from us but is being forced into
early retirement by health issues...so, probably this weekend is now out
unless do just run up on Sunday PM.