Posted to rec.woodworking
Spalted Walt Spalted Walt is offline

Default HF Coupon Availability?

OFWW wrote:

On Fri, 20 Oct 2017 13:00:08 -0500, dpb wrote:

Debating driving up to the new(ish) HF but since is 1-hr+ each way...

Posted the question earlier but was buried in bowels of a followup to
the HD warranty fiasco so will try straight out --

Since I don't/haven't have/had enough access to know how they work them,
are the "super coupons" or the e-mail flyer coupons for the "parking lot
sale" available on site for walk-in traffic I presume? Or do you have
to have printed versions with you?

Read the fine print carefully. The 20 and 25% off coupons exclude
super coupon discounts and certain items like no wood working bench
and some other items as well Yet they do cover most things.

They also exclude "Parking Lot Sale" sale items:

http://www.hfqpdb.com/coupons/20_per...02191.9807.jpg