Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression
David David is offline

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

birdbrain

"Peeler" wrote in message
web.com...

On Fri, 20 Oct 2017 15:45:59 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

OMGAWD! How rude. Transvestites are guys who dress like girls. By
contrast, a ladyboy is a girl in a guy's body, that's the difference.
Try being politically correct.

Whatever. You're someone who hasn't a ****ing clue if he's a man or a
woman.

We all here got a clue that you are a miserable filthy ******, Birdbrain!

--
****** Peter Hucker, if he had children:
"If I was a parent I'd deliberately let my brat run amok in shops, hotels,