Posted to rec.woodworking
dpb dpb is offline

Default My Email To Home Depot Regarding The Husky Hand Tool ReplacmentProcess

On 19-Oct-17 4:23 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
Would you like to borrow one of mine?

4 miles, 14 miles, 28 miles, 77 miles, 80 miles, 88 miles.

Actually, I forget...there is an almost brand-new one now in Garden
about 65 mi or so instead of Wichita/Amarillo. In fact, I'm thinking
given how windy out it is today I may just make a trek up there instead
of fighting the wind outside -- I need a trailer jack for the fuel
trailer that nobody in town has for 3X what can get adequate for the
purpose one plus a few other things have caught eye in the lastest
e-mail flyer...which raises question on how the "special coupons"
work--do you have to print copies of those or are there flyers at the
stores for those?

Wouldn't want to drive all the way up there and then they refuse the
deals but hate to waste the paper/toner...