Posted to uk.legal,alt.home.repair
Mr Pounder Esquire Mr Pounder Esquire is offline

Default Scotland to ban smacking children

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Thu, 19 Oct 2017 15:06:23 +0100, Bod wrote:

The smacking of children will be banned in Scotland, the Scottish
Government has confirmed.

About 50 countries - including France, Germany, Sweden, Norway,
Denmark and Ireland - had already made the change.

http://www.news.com.au/world/breakin...17557b88598e93

We must have about 50,000 laws by now. Any more and everyone will be
precisely the same. Everything will be decided for us and nobody
will be able to choose anything in life. Midwich cuckoos wasn't it?

Ahhhhh, the rage Mr Hucker, the rage.
Is your head hurting again?
Have the demons been talking to you again?
Do they come in the night when you are tossing and turning in your cat ****
stained lonely little single bed?

"I would kill my sister if I thought I'd get away with it".
"I have seriously considered poisoning my father"
(Peter Hucker)