Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Bathroom faucet replacement question

On Thursday, October 19, 2017 at 10:34:02 AM UTC-4, Bill wrote:
trader_4 wrote:
No more need for a basin wrench either, they use a hex head nut
that tightens against a backing plate, you use a socket with extension.

Yes, I can reach the plastic nuts. And the existing hoses look long
enough to do as I described.

I am doing all this because last time I replaced some rubber parts to
stop a drip, I ended up stripping the set screw. So here I am..

Thanks!
Bill

If they are flexible hoses, unless they are only a few years old,
I'd replace them. HD, etc has them in various lengths, they don't
cost much.