Posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Collision detection

wrote in message news
On Thu, 19 Oct 2017 04:03:21 +1100
"Hankat" wrote:
wrote in message news
On Wed, 18 Oct 2017 20:21:30 +1100
"Rod Speed" wrote:
wrote in message
news On Wed, 18 Oct 2017 05:45:37 +1100
"Rod Speed" wrote:
Dunno, one of the odder things about that soggy little frigid
island is that there are **** all dirt roads used by semis.

Seriously??

Yep, they don’t even have many dirt roads used by cars either.

Well you're wrong, but I wouldn't expect you to
know that being the dumb yank you apparently are.

Don’t live anywhere near there, thanks.

Doesn't really matter if your a skippy or a kiwi either,
you still don't know what you're talking about.

We'll see, gutless.

What do you think happens on farms

**** all of them have any semis showing up at
them and the ones that do don’t have dirt roads.

I guess you think we still walk livestock to market here do you?

Nope, just don’t use semis, use smaller trucks with those places.

It depends on how much stock the farmer has.

Nope, it depends on what the road can handle.

Some can transport sheep in a tow trailer behind a 4x4, others have to use
these:

http://assets.fwi.co.uk/7308989-livestock-lorry-rex.jpg

**** all of them use those on DIRT roads, ****wit.

http://l7.alamy.com/zooms/4a47299578...ell-dbec2b.jpg