Posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y
Hankat Hankat is offline

Default Collision detection

wrote in message news
On Wed, 18 Oct 2017 20:21:30 +1100
"Rod Speed" wrote:
wrote in message news
On Wed, 18 Oct 2017 05:45:37 +1100
"Rod Speed" wrote:
Dunno, one of the odder things about that soggy little frigid
island is that there are **** all dirt roads used by semis.

Seriously??

Yep, they don’t even have many dirt roads used by cars either.

Well you're wrong, but I wouldn't expect you to
know that being the dumb yank you apparently are.

Don’t live anywhere near there, thanks.

What do you think happens on farms

**** all of them have any semis showing up at
them and the ones that do don’t have dirt roads.

I guess you think we still walk livestock to market here do you?

Nope, just don’t use semis, use smaller trucks with those places.

Perhaps you should get yourself a passport and visit sometime.

Don’t need to, we have this funky system called street view now.

Unsurprisingly google don't take their cars down many farm or forest
roads.

You can still see the start of them and see if they are dirt roads or not.