Posted to uk.d-i-y
Yam man Yam man is offline

Default Power lights in loft from lighting circuit help please

replying to tabbypurr, Yam man wrote:
That is the reason I' have been asking for info help advise for 3 months now
so I can find out exactly what I'm doing. So if you can tell me what to do
then I can do the job I want to and pretend like most people that I know what
I'm doing. If people who know what to do don't advise then I will never get to
learn. So what should I be doing? The tripping was down to a faulty
connection on my 1 of my downstairs lights the ceiling rose had dropped from
ceiling due to old bath leak we fixed awhile ago. The cables where just say
clamped into the connections real loose and probably contacting I have
replaced this at 1am this morning had no tripping since. So for all those
doubters who say I obviously don't know what I'm doing. YOU ARE WRONG! I've
installed 2 double sockets have 2 lights added to curcuit and all is great.
Thanks to all who helped and boo hoo to those who wouldn't help and doubted
me. Great forum around 90% people really helpful other 10% are just snobby
people thinking they are better then anyone who isn't experts in this matter.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...e-1242228-.htm