Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Mon, 16 Oct 2017 21:00:51 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Good one. We had a bit of wind in 2000. From our vantage point on
the screen porch we could hear the "freight train" noise that means
a tornado is going past. We couldn't see it; too many trees between
us and it.

Didn't y'all see the dust cloud?

Nobody was talking to you, Birdbrain.

--
about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
""not the sharpest knife in the drawer"'s parents sure made a serious