Posted to sci.electronics.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Quality AM radio

In sci.electronics.repair, on Sun, 15 Oct 2017 11:25:19 -0700,
wrote:

My attempted shortwave antenna didn't use that either. It used the round
white wire with for separate, unattached conductors inside, each with
its own separate insulation. Don't you remember those days?

Yeah, I remember that wire. I though that the wires in them were
twisted pairs though. Not a very high rate of twist though. Are you
sure those wires aren't twisted pairs?
Eric

I stripped back 6 inches on one occasion, I'm pretty sure, and I saw
no twisting.

I'm sure I still have more of it, and I have some new stuff tooMaybe 5
years old.

I bought a new roll of 100' a while back, but I haven't stripped that
type of wire back more than an inch or two.