Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default White House: Yes, the president blocks critics on Twitter

On 15/10/2017 16:49, trader_4 wrote:
On Sunday, October 15, 2017 at 10:30:14 AM UTC-4, Bod wrote:
On Sun, 15 Oct 2017 15:19:34 +0100, trader_4 wrote:

On Sunday, October 15, 2017 at 2:20:48 AM UTC-4, Bod wrote:
He can't stand up to criticism.
In a democratic country, that is very sad.
He is a dictator.

https://www.engadget.com/2017/09/27/...itter-critics/

--
Bod

There is a court case against his blocking.Â* The plaintiffs claim is that
he's using twitter not as a personal vehicle but as part of his job as
POTUS. He's not using it to discuss the weather or sports, he's using
it to discuss and set US govt policy.
Â*To any fair observer, they are 100% correct.Â* Hence they say,
he can't block US citizens, because then he's treating one set of people
differently than another and it's unconstitutional.Â* I'd say it's 99%
certain they will win the case, which will be another smack down for
Trump.

It should not be possible to make a court case against the president.
He was voted in, he stays in, otherwise it's just a pointless farce of
everybody disagreeing with each other.

So you think that he should just do as he pleases, no matter what.
You're mad.

--
Bod

You just figured that out now?

No I've known a long time. I'm just reminding him :-)

--
Bod