Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.war.vietnam
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default Everyone KEEPS having Endless Fun Slapping Poor Dumb Anal ****** Goran Razovic around the Place! LOL

On Sat, 14 Oct 2017 07:16:48 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

In this particular instance, "resting" means coming to room temp.
All good chefs let their meat rest awhile before cookin'. Axe Julia Childs an' she'll tell you the same.

Just fo yo info, "resting" also applies to such things as beef roasts when they come out of da oven. Good chefs let their meat rest after cookin', as well as before cookin'.
If this is just too complicated, please email me or facebook me for detailed intructions.

And please, as always...I do not accept emails from fag.

Have a Pleasance day, and don't let yer meat loaf.

Sincerely,
Colon Edmund J. Burke
U.S. Army (ret.)

If you let attempted 'meat' from Food-4-Less 'rest' too long (more
than 10 minutes) it'll turn GREEN as the mould retardant evaporates!

BG Driveling idiot!

LOLOK

"LOLOK"??? Is that the sound you make when you choke on dick, cocksucking
Razovic?

--
Klaus Schadenfreude about poor dumb anal Razovic:
"That is the beauty of his abject stupidity. It's so pure and