Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] cpvh@o2.co.uk is offline

Default Connections for condensing tumble drier

Hi All,

We are probably going to invest in a condensing (or maybe heat pump condensing (is it another name for the same thing??).

This is because the only space we have left in the house where we could locate a tumble drier has no outside wall, or easy way to get a conventional vent out.

The plan would be not to connect it to a drain, but to keep
Emptying the water out tank.

Am I right in thinking that used like this the only connection required is electricity in? (No other inputs and no outputs).

Or do they need anything else?

TIA

Chris